Crystal eggs, often jade eggs, have been used for centuries as an effective tool to support women to tone their vaginal muscles and connect with their deep erotic nature. Known by some as ‘vaginal Kung Fu’ the ancient Taoist practices were designed to help women improve or restore their sexual health and increase longevity. More than just a pelvic exercise tool, working with the jade egg helps women to reconnect with the deep core of their femininity, their essential feminine radiance and natural body wisdom.
Benefits of jade egg practice include:
- Toning and strengthening the pelvic floor
- Stimulating the localized production of estrogen to reestablish vitality and resilience and address vaginal dryness.
- Increasing your libido by waking up the amazing pleasure pathways in the pelvis and developing your orgasmic capacity
- Cultivating awareness of the hidden muscles of the vagina and associated sexual skills that will delight both you and your partner
- Connecting with the creativity, wisdom and power of your womb
- Addressing and healing trauma held in the cells of the vaginal wall
- Preparing for birth as well as assisting your pelvis, uterus, & vagina to return to health after childbirth
In the yOniversity’s new DVD The Art & Science of Female Arousal, modern jade egg expert Saida Desilets talks about the egg and it’s use and how it can transform woman’s lives. To find out more about Saida’s work, including the eggs that she sells and her book and online practice course please click here.
The nephrite jade eggs offered here are slightly larger than those that Saida sells being approx. 4.5cm long x 3.5cm wide. This is the size that Laura-Doe uses and may be useful for women after childbirth or who prefer to work with an egg with a slightly larger volume. Larger eggs are easier for some women to work with especially at the start of their practice. For a smaller egg (approx. 4.3cm long x 2.7cm wide) we recommend purchasing from Saida’s site.
Nephrite jade is the high quality non-porous stone traditionally used by the Taoist adepts. The eggs are drilled so that a silk string can be tied through to create a pull to help beginner users to remove the egg or allow the more advanced to attach weights to!
We also have drilled clear quartz eggs available as well as whispered rose quartz eggs from Kenneth Ray Stubbs (not drilled).